Monday, March 21, 2011

I won't stoop down to your level of maturity-

Because it is of an 8 year old, and I do not want to be around your presence because it makes me ill to think that a person can be like that, that you can actually think that you can get away with the things that you do. You are a horrible person with a bad soul who should not be allowed to talk, because most of it is lies, filthily lies. You are the biggest hypocrite that I know. I wish I did not know you. You have bought bad spirits into my life and I seem not be able to escape them as much as I try to. I tried to see your good side. But you do not have one. You are just a bad and horrible person and I do not wish to associate with you any more. I do not need someone like you in my life and I do not want you in my friends lives to cause just havoc and hurt. I hope you get a reality check some time and realise how much of a bad person you really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment